Reliance Jio MNP, How To Port Number to Jio, Jio MNP steps, Reliance Jio Porting Methods. Hello guys, As we all of the Know Reliance Jio is available for all from 5th September 2016. In that they are giving Reliance Jio welcome offer under that you will get Unlimited 4G Data + Unlimited Voice & Call till 31st December 2016. This is an Such a Good offer. But To achieve more customer to jio they started Reliance Jio MNP process. Now you can Port your existing Number to Reliance Jio & Can avail Reliance Jio Welcome offer till 31st December 2016. To port Your Number to Jio you have to follow below steps & You will get Reliance Jio sim to enhance Unlimited 4g data.
Required Document :
Any Government approve identity Card like, Aadhar Card,Pan Card or Voting Card.
Unique Porting Code that You have Receive on Mobile Number.
Reliance Jio MNP : How to Port Existing Number to Jio ?
- First of all open Message Box & Type as below ‘PORT’ MOB NUMBER. ex : (PORT 9900000000)
- Then Send above message to 1900 & You will receive a message from 1901 within an hour.
- You will receive unique porting Code on Your Number.
- Then Visit Your Nearest Reliance Digital or Mini Express with an Valid identity proof & Photo.
- Then Show them Your Unique porting code they will give you a form fill that & Submit xerox copy of identity proof.
- After that within an 4-5 hours you will receive a call from existing Customer care, They will ask the Reason why you are porting ? Tell them Reliance Jio giving Good offer.
- They will told you we will provide you a freebies, but don’t accept their freebies.
- That’s it. You Sim card will be activate in 1-2 days after verification of document & Existing Sim confirmation UPC confirmation.
- After that you can enjoy Reliance jio welcome offer till 31st December 2016.