Soon after the demonisation in India, the online payment system has gained much more importance than the cash payment. Different companies have created their own digital payment apps which are easy-to-go and provides some exciting offers for its users. One of the apps is Phonepe. Soon after the launch of the Phonepe online payment app, it has gained a lot of popularity among the Indians. The app was so far doing well but in its latest update which is a few weeks ago, users are facing a problem with it. In the latest update, users are unable to transfer the Phonepe cashback amount to their respective bank account.
This is because Phonepe has changed its terms and condition in its recent updates where users are deprived to transfer the Phonepe Cashback to the bank account. Rather they have to use it to make payment in Flipkart or pay recharge bills etc. This has created a trouble among the people and moreover, I have also personally faced this problem. Therefore, I am writing this article to unveil a simple trick which will help you to transfer the cashback directly to your linked bank account.
Steps to transfer your Phonepe cashback to your linked bank account:
- First of all, sign up or log in to your Flipkart account,
- Then Go to My Account > My Wallet > PhonePe > Click on the “Active Now” option,
- Enter login details to connect your PhonePe account with Flipkart,
- Add any product to your Flipkart Shopping cart,
- Now, this step is crucial as you to make the payment via Phonepe as well as your debit card
For example, if you have a Phonepe cashback amount of Rs 100, then purchase an item which cost more than Rs 100. Pay the remaining balance via your debit cum credit card.
- Soon after the payment, cancel the order,
- The amount will be refunded within ten to fifteen minutes in your Phonepe App,
- And that’s it! This time you will be able to transfer the amount directly to your bank account.
That’s all about the simple trick to transfer the Phonepe cashback to the bank account. Do let us know if the trick worked well with you in the comment section below. And don’t forget to hit the subscribe button.