Moto Smartphone launched in MWC 2017- Moto RAZR Plus and Moto G5 series: ‘Motorola’ A brand hardly anyone will not know about it. Soon after the Chinese multinational technology company Lenovo bought Motorola from Google in 2014 and re-branding it as ‘Moto by Lenovo’ it made a great contribution to the IT market. The different Moto series such as Moto Z, Moto X, Moto G had made a huge profit. Now the IT firm will soon release it’s all new series of an Android-based Moto smartphone and it will be way better than it’s predecessor Moto smartphone.
Highlights on the Moto Smartphones Price:
|Moto RAZR Plus: Price – 28,999INR , RAM- 1GB , Camera – 8MP Rear + 2MP Front|
|Moto G5: Price – 13,999INR, RAM-2GB, Camera – 13 MP Rear + 5 MP Front|
|Moto G5 Plus: Price – 19,999INR, RAM – 2 GB/4 GB , Camera- 12 MP Rear+5 MP Front|
Specifications of the Moto Smartphones that will be launched in MWC:
According to some leaked news, we have provided different features and specifications of the above mentioned Moto smartphones. Scroll down to check out the specifications of those mobiles-
Moto RAZR Plus: An incomparable Beauty
Moto Razr Plus is the next new addition after Moto Razr. The Razr Plus is enlarged and advance a bit from its previous Razr smartphone. Not many Information is unveiled yet but few of them I have listed below.
- Camera: The new Moto RAZR Plus is expected to have a dual rear camera setup, unlike the Moto RAZR MAX which had a single rear camera of 8.1 MP. The front facing camera will be of 8MP.
- Display: In comparison with the RAZR MAX which had only a 5.5 inches capacitive display; this time Moto provide a quite bigger screen bezel-less HD AMOLED display for the Moto RAZR Plus. It has an edge-to-edge display rather than the curved edge and there may be no home button.
- RAM & Internal Storage: It may come with two variant RAM of 4GB /6GB. The inbuilt space will be of 32GB for both variants. Moreover, it can be expandable to 128GB by SD card.
- Battery: Moto Razr Plus is powered by 3600 mAh Li-Polymer battery. The battery is nonremovable plus it has the turbocharging features.
- Connectivity: It is Dual nano sim 4G LTE featured Plus Voice over LTE is supported. Also, the other connectivity like Wifi, GPRS, Radio, Bluetooth, Audio Jack are mounted on the phone,
- Processor: Motorola based octa-core processor in Android Nougat based platform.
- Body: The RAZR Plus is a glass-backed phone which will give it a stunning look.
Moto Razr Plus price:
The price of Moto RAZR Plus has not been declared yet. But we can have an idea, by just comparing it with the price of the Moto RAZR MAX which was released officially in June 2012. The RAZR MAX had a price tag of $426 (28,950 INR). So it is obvious that the price of the Moto RAZR Plus be higher than that of the Moto RAZR MAX because of its built-in quality. The estimated Price tag of the phone in India is about Rs. 38,999.
Moto G5: A mysterious new features
Along with the release of the concept phone Moto RAZR Plus, Moto is releasing the new G5 series at Mobile World Congress(MWC) 2017. The G5 series have its first phone with the model number XT1750 and it is nicknamed as ‘Watson’. The Moto XT1750 come with an 8GB internal storage and a battery of 2350mAH. Moreover, it will run on the latest android N(nougat).
- Display: Moto G5 have the 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection.
- Camera: It is sports with a 13MP Rear camera along with dual-LED (dual tone) flash to capture a better image in poor light condition. While the secondary camera is of 5 MP with features like face detection,auto-HDR etc.
- Battery: The Moto G5 Plus is packed with a non-removable Li-Ion 2800 mAH battery.
- Memory: The G5 Plus will come with 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage that is expandable up to128GB. [Read More.]
Moto G5 Plus: An advance Version of Moto G5
G5 Plus is the modified version of Moto G5, where space and other feature provide more advantage to G5 Plus.
- Display: Moto G5 plus screen size is of 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Camera: The primary camera will be 12 MP with dual-LED(dual tone)flash to capture a better image in low light condition. While the secondary camera is of 5 MP with features like geo-tagging, face detection,auto-HDR etc.
- Battery: G5 Plus is packed with a non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
- Memory: The G5 Plus come with two variant of RAM i.e 2 GB & 4 GB RAM; which will definitely give the users a smooth experience and 64 GB of internal storage that is expandable up to 256 GB. [Read More.]
The Price details and the specification here may vary from time to time. So, stay tuned for more updates and subscribe and Join our WhatsApp Broadcasting list for fast update alert.