Link Aadhaar-PAN by a simple SMS, check the procedure
Hey dear hello! Welcome back! Thanks for Visiting our website! So Today we come up with a Great news of how to Link Aadhaar Card to your Permanent Account Number(PAN) by sending simple SMS! In our earlier post, we have described how to connect mobile number to Aadhaar Card which is mandatory of course! Now one another feature is going to add in your Aadhaar Card to link your PAN Card.
The Income Tax Department of India on Wednesday send a report where it informed that the taxpayer has to connected their PAN card number to Aadhaar card now. Which is again mandatory and start the process from 1st July 2017! So if you or any family member have not applied for PAN card and Aadhar card then do it soon!
Note that the PAN card should very clearly mention the person name as printed on the Aadhaar card. The mismatch of the name will not be accepted. Moreover, most of the name of the person written in the Aadhaar card is the adult one or the old age one; so more is the probability of they don’t have PAN card. So, first, apply for the PAN card then link it to Aadhaar Card.
How to Link Aadhaar-PAN card?
There is two solution to the above question- One you can do it by using e-filling WEBSITE or by a Simple SMS(which is included newly). The Govt. I-T sector says the SMS based facilities starts from 1st July 2017. Recently the I-T department mention a link in the e-filling website to relate the PAN card with Aadhaar Card! Here is the both procedure how to link the PAN card with the Aadhaar card-
Link Aadhaar-PAN card Via SMS:
In advertisements issued in newspapers, the Income Tax Department said the two numbers identities (Aadhaar and PAN) can be linked by sending an SMS to either 567678 or 56161. But the correct procedure has not revealed yet! So Stay tuned with us to know the details! Moreover, the procedure how to type the SMS will be published in every Newspaper!
Link Aadhaar-PAN Online:
The e-filling website is the present procedure to attached the PAN card to Aadhar card. Here is the procedure –
- First visit here- https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- You can see there is a Link Aadhaar New* on the left panel with red color blinking!
- Click on that,
- Then a new page will display where you have to fill the details- PAN card number, Name as per Aadhaar card, the Aadhaar card number etc.
- Then click Link Aadhaar.
- there will be a Pop-Up message “Aadhaar-Pan Linking is complete successfully”
- That’s it you have LINK Aadhaar-PAN successfully!
- The option “I have only year of birth in Aadhaar card” should be tick if the Aadhaar card has only the year of the birth printed instead of Date of Birth.
- Please make sure that the PAN card details match the same with Aadhaar card,
- However, in the case of mismatch of only the person name then the user have to generate OTP code which will be sent to his/her register number. Mismatch of DOB and GENDER will be not accepted. They had to be correct by the manual procedure.
If you have not registered the mobile number to Aadhaar then Check out our earlier post- How to Link Aadhaar card to mobile number Online/offline?
Thanks! If you have any doubt on link Aadhaar-PAN card asked us in the comment section!