Aadhaar card is the based of all the Digital link nowadays; since from 2010 the process has started and linked it as unique authenticate ID with all the Digital works and activities of day to day life from the last year. About 109 crores of Indian people has the Aadhaar Card, and out of that only 40 crores. The outcome of Aadhaar based digital system has numbers of possibilities. The Indian people linked their Aadhaar card to a bank account and can transact anywhere just by the Aadhaar ID and Fingerprint. It is also going to include the IRIS scanner on its later stages.
But today we come with a great news! As the Aadhaar based digital transaction is possible in this era in India, and all our personal details are linked to Aadhar card. On the other hand, One of the most important and useful devices in today’s world is the smartphone. Through which we can do almost everything digitally. In other words, it just reflects the person’s personality and personal life. Which in the sense make more vulnerable and unsafe situation as someone might misuse it! But Govt. of India and Supreme Court stated an effective process of identity-based verification or Aadhaar Based e-KYC Verification Process by linking it to any mobile number. Because of which the person can be identified and make a safe corner. Moreover, the mobile number without any verification is also a biggest problem and threat to the nations.
Well, the Supreme Court also mention that this is a mandatory process for all existing customers of all Telecom sector. The Department of Telecommunication (DoT) has sent instructions to all Telecoms operators to verify their existing mobile customer’s number; whether Prepaid or Postpaid. The DoT has the deadline to link the mobile number or Aadhaar based e-KYC process on or before 06.02.2018 or the network connection will be disconnected!
Now come to the main topic of today ie How to Link Aadhaar card with your mobile number?
How to Link Aadhaar card with the mobile number:
The verification process has been rollout on some cities and the notification is sent from all mobile operators. Here is the process how to link the Aadhar card with your mobile number-
- First of all, you have to visit here- https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile,
- Then you have to provide your Aadhar Number, mobile number, email ID,
- After that Type the security code as shown,
- Click on ” Get One Time Password”
- Now you receive an OTP on the mobile number,
- Type on the right section and verify the OTP,
- That’s it!
- Visit your nearest telecom centre or customer care or any retail store,
- Asked them to link the mobile number to Aadhaar card,
- Provide your mobile number and Aadhaar number,
- Then you will receive a four-digit OTP verification code on your mobile number,
- Provide the verification code to store executive,
- And also provide your fingerprint on the Biometric sensor,
- After 24 hours you will receive a confirmation SMS,
- Then you have to reply Y to complete the E-KYC process.
I hope it is helpful for you guys. To know more about Aadhar Card related information, please Visit the website www.uidai.gov.in or make call to 1947 (Toll-Free) or mail to email@example.com
To know more about the Aadhar Card use check out the video-