Jio Official announcement for Ultimate offers to Jio Prime Membership: Finally, after the Long term of free services Reliance Jio is putting to end its free services. The Chairman of Reliance Jio Mr Mukesh Ambani makes the announcement of the paid service today at 1.30 PM. Soon after 31st March Jio will start its paid service of the customers. Since from 5 Sep, 2017 with the Jio Offers to till date Reliance have achieved their marked milestone. Few of them are-
- More than 100 millions of the Jio Customers,
- Employment to 60,000 of Jio Employees,
- More than a Lakhs of Jio Tech Partners,
- 10 Lakhs of Jio retail Partners,
That’s awesome, isn’t it! Jio just in 170 days got more than 100 millions of customer i.e 7 customers per seconds. This is obviously marked as golden words in Jio’s History.
Mr Ambani thanked the Indian People from his heart to fulfil their milestone. He also mentions that in this few short months Jio users has able to creates many new records. Making more than 200 crore minutes of Voice & Video calls per day. While the Jio users make use of more than 100 crores GB data per month. Before Jio India was 150th rank in the world in Broadband penetration, but now India ranked No. 1 in the world on mobile data usage. Jio users used mobile data a significant portion of this data on watching the videos and thus Jio carries nearly 5.5 crore hours of video daily on its network. This makes Jio one of the largest video network globally.
In just 170 days India and Indian People had shown that they could adapt the Digital Lifestyle. To continue this, Jio with their True 4G network speed partnered to Indian Digital Transformation. I depict the main Highlights of the official announcement below –
Highlights of the Jio Official announcement:
- Doubled the 4G base stations than ALL Other INDIAN operators put together.
- Double Data capacities for better quality for the customers
- End of 2017 Jio Network nearly Covers 99% of Indian population
- Jio will provide the best Quality, enough Quantity & best price for Data
- Jio starts it Tariff plans from 1st April
- 20% more Data for every data plan
- Jio users will get Jio Prime Membership
I have shared more information about the above topics and also the Official Video.
Jio’s Tariff Plans from 1st April:
Starting from the Jio Welcome Offer to the end of Jio Happy New Year Offer new tariff Plans is announced by Mr Ambani. These tariff plans start from the 1st of April. In his speech, he mentions that the tariff plan Jio offers will be at an affordable price to Indian people. Highlights on Tariff Plans-
- Free Domestic voice call to any network operators will always remain free across India, no roaming charges, no black out days and no hidden charges.
- Introducing everyday more-value offer through which Jio will monitor all publicly announced plans by other operators on regular basis. With this monitoring process, Jio will not only matched the tariff plans but also offer at an affordable price than other operators. In addition, Jio is offering 20% more data than other operators on every plan. Apart from that Jio will have their own tariff plans with better values at best price.
Jio Prime Membership:
Mr Ambani shows his gratitude to the Indian people for believing Jio’s Digital plans. He also makes the promise to the Indian people that it’s now their turns to offer with benefits to those 100 million initial customers. Showing his gratitude he announced to Offered a custom made program called “JIO PRIME MEMBERSHIP” only to the current Jio customers and the Jio customer who joined before 31 March.
Jio Prime Enrollment process:
All the existing Jio customers can enrol for Jio Prime Membership in between 1st – 31st March and for a year just at Rs. 99. The payment is a one-time payment and then one can enjoy the benefits of the Jio Prime Memberships. To enrolled for Jio Prime membership the Jio’s customer can visit the official website Jio.com or through the myjio app or at any Jio partner retail store.
Note: The enrollment should be done in between1ma 1st to 31st March 2017 and only Jio customer can enrol for the membership. Try to enrol earlier if possible.
Jio Prime Membership Benefits:
Here the points of benefits for the Prime members who were enrolling for the memberships.
- Unlimited Jio Happy New Year Offer will continue for another 12 months. For that users have to pay Rs. 303 per month which is Rs. 10 per day. Moreover, the offer is valid until 31 March 2018 for the prime members.
- Jio Prime Member are eligible to utilise Full Bouquet of Jio’s media services for another full one year till 31st March 2018. This service is completely free for One year; whereas this service cost Rs. 10,000 for an annual subscription.
- Very attractive Offers and deals to the Prime Members.
Watch the video to Know more about the official announcement of Jio New Tariff Plans.