Hey guys!!! How is life ? Did your online payment is much more complicated or a headache in your day to day life? Now what if you can make your payment just by a simple way? From the beginning of demonetisation we always have a basic idea what will be the future steps taken by Respected PM Modi. A new app named as BHIM app is launched by our Respected PM, in the Digi Dhan Mela held in New Delhi on Friday. PM Modi also explain the importance and role of the app. The most interesting fact that this app can be used without any Internet connection. Awesome revolution!!!
- 1 Watch speech of PM Modi on the Video :
- 1.1 Step by Step procedure how to Use BHIM app:
- 1.2 FAQ’s on BHIM app:
- 1.2.1 What is the Full form of BHIM app?
- 1.2.2 Who develop this app?
- 1.2.3 What are the functions of this app?
- 1.2.4 How to pay without Internet connection?
- 1.2.5 How much amount of money transaction can be done?
- 1.2.6 Which Device support this app?
- 1.2.7 Will this app make charge for use?
- 1.2.8 Also Read:
- 1.2.9 Related Posts
Watch speech of PM Modi on the Video :
Step by Step procedure how to Use BHIM app:
- First of all search for BHIM app on Play store or Apple app store.
- After then click on Install button to download the App.
- Completing of downloading the app OPEN the app.
- Select the language you perfer.
- Click on “Next”
- Again Click on “Next”
- Then Click on “Let’s Get Started”
- You have to create a password & confirm the password.
- Then provide your Phone number( provide the no. register with your bank account)
- Verifying the phone number then select the Bank Name on which you have account.
- Generate a UPI Pincode.
After all this process your phone no will be your Payment address; no need to enter your bank details over and over again. Now, make payment or receive payment thru BHIM app. However many of us have FAQ’s on this new app. So, lets clear those doubts from you mind.
FAQ’s on BHIM app:
What is the Full form of BHIM app?
The BHIM app is named after the great Jurist & Economist B.R Ambedkar who is also commonly known as Babasaheb. The full form of BHIM– Bharat Interface for Money. More over the name BHIM is also taken from B.R Ambedkar name, where B.R Ambedkar- Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar. This is a great way to tribute Dr. B.R Ambedkar by PM Modi.
Who develop this app?
This app is developed by National Payment Corporation of India , more often known as NPCI.
What are the functions of this app?
1. Check your Bank account Balance Instant.
2. Add Custom Payment address with your Phone.
3. Make payment thru QR code.
How to pay without Internet connection?
No need to fear if you are out of data. Just dial the USSD code *99# from your phone number.
How much amount of money transaction can be done?
The transaction limit set by this app in 24 hours Min Rs.10,000 and max. Rs.20,000.
Which Device support this app?
BHIM app is supported on the latest as well as old version o Android or iOS system. Moreover the app competibilty supported on the higher version also.
Will this app make charge for use?
No, this app will not charge on money transfer. However, for IMPS and UPI transfer bank may charge .
This is all about the New BHIM app. PM Modi also discuss the topic over thumb finger payment option which will be launched on the upcoming New Year 2017.
Thank you!!! Feel free to comment and please keep visiting.
- PM Modi New Year Offer: free smartphone with free data.
- How to Buy Jio LYF Easy mobile online @ Rs. 1000