The Government of India has already launched two different applications to make digital economy successful in India. Those apps are; the BHIM(Bharat Interface for Money) and the Aadhar Payment App. The BHIM is a unified UPI app for smartphones that enables the consumers to pay directly from their bank accounts; while the Aadhar Payment App enables the consumers to make cashless payment using Aadhar Card and fingerprint for biometric authentications. Recently, Government of India has introduced a new app to boost digital transactions which is named as ‘Bharat QR Code‘.
Know more about Bharat QR Code
What is Bharat QR Code?
Bharat QR Code is a common QR Code introduced by the Government of India for cashless payments. The Bharat QR Code will support Visa, MasterCard, Rupay Cards and American Express so that it can acquire more users.
What will be the benefits of using Bharat QR Code?
The merchants won’t have to buy the PoS swiping machine anymore. Hence the consumers need not have to provide personal details (especially the PIN number) of their bank accounts to the merchants while swiping.
Earlier, the consumers and the merchants both have to install the same app to perform the online transaction. A Freecharge consumer was unable to transfer money to a Mobikwik merchant who was a disadvantage in using such apps. But Bharat QR Code has solved that problem. The only thing merchants have to do is generate the QR Code, take a print out and stick it to their payment desk. The transaction will be carried out within a minute, and the money will be transferred directly to the merchant’s bank account.
Installing and Making payment with The Bharat QR Code
ICICI Bank’s Pockets App and HDFC Bank’s PayZapp have integrated Bharat QR Code with them.
- Install Pockets App or PayZapp.(Click Here)
- For new user signup to create a Bharat QR Code account and for existing user just log in to your existing account.
- After creating an account, the app will ask you to set a 4 digit PIN code.
- Then you have to link your debit/credit card/ bank account with the app.
- Click on the ‘Bharat QR’ option after initializing the app.
- For payment, you have to scan the QR Code at the respective merchant’s store and enter the amount. Finally, pay the amount through the app and transaction will be completed within a minute.
That’s all for the Bharat QR Code app. Subscribe to our website so that we can provide you with the latest updates on the app.
For More Details Visit bharatqrcode.com