Airtel has finally launched the Airtel secure smartphone and damage protection App. Bharti Airtel has updated it on their official website and the app is launched in order to compete with Jio Security App. The Airtel security app includes much features in comparison with the Jio security app. The Airtel Secure app is available for both prepaid and postpaid customers in two types of plans, Rs 49 and Rs 79. However, the plan is valid for one month after the date of activation.
First of all, let’s have a quick peek at the features of the Jio security app.
- Jio Security provides proactive virus protection against risky apps that could leak your personal information and content, use battery and data excessively, make your device to slow down.
- Jio Security subscription can protect upto 10 mobile devices.
- Both Android and iOS users can enjoy this security app.
The Jio Security App doesn’t provide any repairment of accidental damages of the smartphone.
Features of the Airtel Security App:
- Mobile Repairs in the case of accidental Damage,
- Doorstep pickup and delivery of a damaged device.
- Cloud back upto with 2GB storage,
- Anti-Malware protection with Norton Security,
- App advisor, Highlights privacy risks, Intrusive behavior, Exessive battery drain, Excess data consumption,
- Spam blocking: Block spam calls/SMS from specified numbers,
- Anti-theft security protection: allows user remotely Lock, Locate, alarm, wipe the data from stolen mobile via SMS or web portal,
- Contacts backup and recovery.
Enrolling in the Airtel Security plan:
These are the simple steps you must follow in order to install the Airtel security app-
- First of all, download the MY AIRTEL APP,
- Log in or sign up for the app,
- Click on Airtel secure banner and choose the Rs 49 or Rs 79 plan,
- Then proceed and enter your name, email, mobile number, device makes, model, etc,
- Finally, make the payment and the plan will be valid for one month.
Terms And Conditions:
- The Airtel Secure Offer is being provided to Airtel prepaid and postpaid customers in India on or after 15th April 2017.
- The benefits under the Offer may only be enjoyed comprehensively, and no single service can be de-bundles and subscribed to.
- Only Airtel subscribers can apply for Airtel secure.
- The Device should not be on Airtel network for more than two years
- The Subscriber age must be more than 18 years at the time of enrollment.
- The subscription is available in 2 forms Rs. 49.00 per month and Rs. 79.00 per month.
- Upon successful activation of the subscription to the Offer, Airtel shall, to ensure compliance with Applicable Laws, be sharing with its insurance partner
- In the case of any accidental damage to the device, they may do so only via the Web application at www.airtel.in. The claim may not be initiated via the mobile application.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Airtel.
- Airtel will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
- Airtel makes no warranties or representations whatsoever in respect of the offer and the
- For any customer queries, please call 121 or write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some of the brands are below mentioned: Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, HTC, Sony, Google, Micromax, Xolo, Lenovo, Motorola, Asus, LETV, Nokia, Microsoft, OnePlus, Meizu and Gionee. The list of the brands covered hereunder.